Attn. BA’s looking for Part-Time Weekday work. Now Hiring in Fond du Lac; Racine; Abbotsford!
Part-Time On-Going Hours: Varies each week–typically between 1-3 days per week; paid training occurs Mon-Fri between 9-3; once trained the hours are flexible
Pay Rate: DOE $11+; mileage reimbursement paid between stores, monthly internet stipend of $13.85
FLEXIBLE HOURS! WEEKDAYS!
News America Marketing is the leading single-source marketing services company. We provide advertising and merchandising services to major food, drug and dollar stores. We are currently seeking a Part-Time Representative to service local retail outlets.
Apply on-line at www.newsamerica.com or email resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Place Point Of Sale advertising signs at shelf
• Install and maintain coupon machines
• Build displays
• Complete surveys and audits
• Place Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have reliable vehicle and insurance
• Must have valid driver’s license for past two years
• Must have high speed access to the Internet
• Be able to attend monthly meetings
• Competitive wages DOE, paid training
• Weekly pay and direct deposit
• Gas cards to reimburse mileage
• Paid travel time and mileage between stores
Hours are part-time and fairly flexible