Inventa is still looking for Tour Presenters for our amazing Work BC Find Your Fit Tour, starting in January!
The WorkBC Find Your Fit is a B.C wide activation touring high schools and middle schools in 2017. Find Your Fit is targeted towards students in grades 6-10, and is aimed at getting them excited about their futures and teach them about existing career tools and resources.
Inventa is seeking a team of enthusiastic, dedicated Presenters to work at these upcoming events. You should have exceptional people skills, and a passion for educating youth about career opportunities.
What we’re looking for (the ‘must-haves’):
– Strong interpersonal skills and a breadth of experience interacting with a wide variety of people. Being able to connect and relate with youth is crucial.
– Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
– Strong team player – able to work over long periods of time with a diverse group.
– Previous event and promotions experience a definite must – touring would be an additional asset.
– A background or passion for career planning, education, health care, technology, or any trades would be an asset.
– Flexibility – Being able/available to be on the road for long periods of time (1-2 months at a time). A willingness to adapt to program changes during the tour.
– Ability to set up and tear down all tour elements at the venue
– Must have a full and valid class 5 drivers license
What the role involves – you will:
– Ensure dynamic and engaging interactions with youth
– Speak publicly and address large groups. Provide leadership and facilitation of a wide variety of activities while delivering key messaging.
– Effectively interpret and communicate software, tools, and other labour market information.
– Represent the program with dignity and professionalism at all times.
– Adhere to Inventa protocol and safety and security of all team members and program equipment throughout the duration of the tour.
Dates: Job Starts Jan 5th and you must commit until March 31st
Please pm or email me for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org!